Friday, November 13, 2009

The modabid Sessions - Pt 2


Consciousness, Awareness, and Existence -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Consciousness is 0 1.

It is not the zero. It is not the one.

It is the Difference between the two.

The Consciousness is what allows the Mind to detect Difference;

to say that something is there, and that something is not there.

The Chaos of Nothingness is zero. It is not 'there'.

Beingness is one. It is 'there'.

Beingness is the thought, "I Am".

"I Am" is Awareness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consciousness makes Difference possible.

NRJ is Difference given definition.

Thoughts associated with NRJ are variations of the First Thought "I Am".

They are: "I Am That" / "I Am Not That" / "I Am Also That"

01011001

Mind reads the Difference and creates Existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consciousness is Experience,

but first it must become Energy of Mind.

The Consciousness holds the Thought, "I Am Not That".

The reference is Awareness and beyond that, the Chaos of Nothingness.

There is a recognized Difference between Awareness as Beingness and the Chaos of Nothingness.

The Consciousness is NOT the Difference. The Consciousness is the Difference recognized.

The presence of Awareness is the Difference between Beingness and the Chaos of Nothingness.

The First Thought, "I Am'" becomes "I Am Not That" through an intercession of the Consciousness.

Difference is now possible through the Energy of the Mind - NRJ.

The Thoughts associated with NRJ are variations of the First Thought, "I Am"; they are: "I Am That" / "I Am Not That" / "I Am Also That"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Consciousness makes Difference possible.

NRJ is the Difference given definition.

Mind reads the Difference and creates Existence.

Existence is Experienced in Dimensions.

Variations in NRJ define the Reality for any particular Dimension.

Variations are also known as "vibrations".

Variations are multiple combinations of the three Thoughts: "I Am That" / "I Am Not That" / "I Am Also That"

The Essential "That" not to be is the Awareness of Beingness; this creates the Consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Existence becomes Reality -

Various "Not Thats" push against various "Am Thats";

and as each "Not That" combines with each "Am That", various "Also Thats" are formed.

This Dance of NRJ is called Complexity. It happens at the Creation-Level of Existence, also known as Low-Level Existence.

Complexity comprises the Observable Universe.

The Observable Universe happens at the High-Level of Existence.

Observation of the Universe happens across multiple Dimensions of High-Level Existence.

Experience is filtered through Perception, of which there are many types.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment